I know the data is important, but how can I check the data and analysis the data? | Red Apple Homepage
True

Affiliate Franchise Program

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

I know the data is important, but how can I check the data and analysis the data?

Takudzwa Bere
Discard
1 Answer
Takudzwa Bere
Best Answer

Red Apple affiliate team:

1. You can go to Red Apple affiliate center -- Reports -- orders report to check you how many orders your sells.

You can Filters the orders status , time and a commission status. You will get commission from not refund orders.

At this part, you can Export the data.

2. You can go to Red Apple affiliate center -- Reports -- Promotion report to check your links get how many click amounts.

That is important, you can check the links effect. If you links get a lot of click amounts. that means the links is suitable for you; but still not anyone purchase , you can contact to us. We will provide you a coupon to help your fans purchase.

3. You can go to Red Apple affiliate center -- Reports -- Links report to check you links get how many click amounts.  You can check your links history data.

4. You can go to Red Apple affiliate center -- Reports -- Commission report to check you check your commission history data.

And income data.

Discard

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.

HELLO, WELCOME TO RED APPLE.

If you would like more information,
just click START WHATSAPP CHAT below.

Red Apple

START WHATSAPP CHAT

Social QR Scan

Facebook QR Code Linkdin QR Code Twitter QR Code Instagram QR Code Whatsapp QR Code
Facebook Linkedin Twitter Instagram Whatsapp